Superfood Breakfast Cookie
A cookie for breakfast? Absolutely! Start your mornings with a delightful, healthy twist that packs some serious health benefits!This soft and chewy healthy breakfast cookie is a delicious flourless recipe made with superfoods that will get the day started off right. Plus, its got a good amount of protein to keep you full for hours.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries or raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon peanut (or any other nut or seed) butter
- 1 scoop protein powder (or almond flour)
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips or berries
- In a small bowl, use a fork and mash the banana until smooth and mushy. Stir in oats, protein powder, honey, peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, cranberries and stir until the dough comes together and is well combined.
- Line a baking sheet (or bottom of the air fryer basket) with a piece of lightly oiled parchment paper. Press the dough into a large 8-inch cookie.Top with chocolate chips or berries and bake the cookie 15-18 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C (air fryer 12-15 minutes) or until the top and sides are golden brown.Cool down on a wire rack for 5 minutes to steam out. The cookie will be soft and chewy not crispy.
If you are looking for more delicious, healthy, no bake desserts and treats to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites