Blueberry Protein Fudge
This Blueberry Protein Fudge is creamy, silky, fudgy bites of berry coconutty deliciousness that are sweet, are addictive, and come in adorable little packages. Try this guilt free recipe for your next treat fix. You won't believe how good it is!This fudge is simple to make with easy to find, wholesome ingredients. The hardest part is waiting for it to firm up in your refrigerator.
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops any protein powder (optional)
- line an 8x8" brownie pan with parchment paper both ways to make it easy to remove the fudge when firm.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until mixture is smooth,
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it out. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to help get rid of air bubbles. Cover the pan and refrigerate overnight. Slice into small squares to serve.
If you are looking for some more delicious, healthy no bake treats, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites