Blueberry Coconut Cookies
These refreshing blueberry coconut cookies are a healthy on the go snack. These began as a way for me to freeze coconut and blueberries to throw into morning smoothies and turned into wonderful cookies that can be enjoyed any time of day. Note: If the batter is not sticking together enough, freeze it for a bit and then begin to form into whatever shape you would like. You can try this with any other kind of berry as well! I love keeping these in the freezer for a quick dessert or snack, OR I throw them in my morning smoothie.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup water to help with blending
- Place all ingredients into blender or a food processor.Process the ingredients for 2-3 minutes until the shredded coconut beings to break down.
- Drop the batter (6-7 cookies), about 2-3 teaspoons worth onto a lined cookie sheet. Place in the fridge or freezer to harden for 10-20 minutes.Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
If you are looking for more delicious, healthy, no bake desserts and treats to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites