Vanilla Banana Smoothie Bowl
This quick and easy vanilla smoothie bowl is so delicious and tastes like ice cream! It makes for such an amazing healthy breakfast or snacking recipe that's filling and very satisfying, thanks to the addition of oats and hemp seeds.This thick vanilla banana smoothie bowl is SO amazing and pretty much everything you want for breakfast: a bowl of creamy goodness with bold vanilla flavors. And that's garnished with all your favorite things, such as fruits and crunchy granola.
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup Greek or coconut yogurt, plain or vanilla flavored
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup your choice of milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts (seeds)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.Scoop into a bowl and top with your favorite topping ingredients, such as granola, berries, nuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, etc.
For more delicious recipes like this one check out my collection here: Blended Bites