Strawberry Coconut Healthy Candy
Get ready to indulge in a guilt-free dessert or snack that’s berry delicious! This healthy candy is the perfect treat for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings without the added sugar. Prepare this scrumptious strawberry candy effortlessly and pop one in your mouth whenever you want to indulge yourself, or offer these treats to your loved ones when you want to pamper them.Tasting just like strawberry ice-cream with a very creamy texture, and loaded with healthy fats, these are so easy to make and even easier to enjoy. Let’s dig in!
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (see note below)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen, sliced
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Refrigerate a can of full fat coconut cream overnight so that the cream separates from the water and solidifies. The cream at the top is what you want, should be thick and creamy. Once the cream has separated, measure out ½ cup and discard the water or use in a smoothie.
- Place the coconut cream, coconut oil, mascarpone, honey and vanilla the food processor and blend until well combined. Add in the strawberries and pulse a few times so that some remain chunky for texture.
- Scoop out the mix into silicone molds, mini muffin cups or ice cube trays.Top with the shredded coconut and press down gently, so it will stick. Freeze for 30-45 minutes or until set. Store leftovers in the fridge, but are best kept in the freezer.
If you are looking for more delicious, healthy, no bake desserts and treats to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites