Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Bar
This No-Bake Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Bar, offers a range of health benefits that make them a nutritious choice for snacking or even a dessert.Thanks to their blend of healthy fats, carbohydrates, and protein, these bars make an excellent choice for when you’re on the go or for a pre or post-workout energy bar or simply a wholesome snack to support your wellbeing.This is the best part, these bars take almost no time to make using ingredients you can find in most supermarkets, and you don’t have to bake them.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates, soaked 30 minutes and drained
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (or chia seeds)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup crystallised ginger
- zest and juice of one lemon
- Line a 9x9-inch cake pan with parchment or wax paperPlace all ingredients into a food processor and process until a sticky dough is formed. Don’t overdo it so there is some texture left in the mixture.
- Transfer mixture into the prepared pan, and using a spatula firmly pat it down until the mixture is evenly distributedCover and refrigerate overnight before slicing. The bars will keep up to 7 days in an airtight container when refrigerated. They also freeze well.
For more fabulous healthy, no bake recipes like this one check out my collection here: Blended Bites