These ultra creamy, easy to make, fudgesicles are a perfect snack or treat. Loaded with healthy fats, no refined sugars and include a good dose of a hidden green vegetable.As wholesome as a smoothie, and great for children as sometimes they are not keen on drinking a smoothie, but eating an popsicle – no problem, especially ones that are super yummy.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk or cream
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup dates, soaked 30 minutes and drained
- 1 cup greens (Swiss Chard, kale or spinach) or greens powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Divide the mixture between your popsicle molds. Place the stick into the middle of the molds before placing it in the freezer. Fudgesicles will be ready to eat in about 6-8 hours.
- Once completely frozen, remove from molds and store in an airtight container with parchment between each and back into the freezer for up to 3 months.Makes six to eight popsicles - depending on your mold size
For hundreds more healthy, easy to make, no bake, delicious recipes to help you meet your health and wellness goals check out my collection here: Blended Bites