Peanut Butter Mousse (Single Serve)
Lusciously creamy peanut butter mousse, a taste sensation and it only takes 5 minutes to make. A popular, easy, keto dessert that can be customised with an array of different toppings.
- 1 tablespoon heavy cold whipping cream (more if needed to thin the mixture)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon peanut (or any nut or seed) butter
- 1/2 -1 tablespoon sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold through ¼ of the whipped heavy cream into the peanut butter mixture. Fold through another ½ of the cream and mix well. Add the remaining cream until combined. Spoon or pipe into a small jar or bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add your favourite toppings or for added crunch, stir in chocolate chips or chopped mini peanut butter cups. Use the mousse as a frosting for a layer cake, brownies or cupcakes, or make sundaes with ice cream topped with peanut butter mousse.
For 50 more delicious and healthy single serve recipes visit: Blended Bites