Peanut Butter Fudge
This healthy peanut butter fudge is still a bit of a decadent dessert, but as healthy as you’ll get when it comes to fudge! Melt-in-your mouth creamy fudge that will be a total crowd pleaser. It is SO easy to make, so much healthier than traditional fudge, requires no heating and contains only 4 ingredients (or 5, if you want chopped chocolate on top).
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6oz bar chocolate (optional) for topping
- Line a 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth. Pour the fudge into the pan and tap the pan on the counter before putting in the freezer. Freeze for 10 minutes, then sprinkle chopped-up chocolate bar or chocolate chips on top of the fudge and press them in a bit if necessary. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Once fudge is firm cut into 15 squares. Sometimes you have to wait a few minutes to soften before cutting.Store fudge in a freezer safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For more healthy and delicious easy to make recipes like this one, please visit Blended Bites