Good For You Fudge (Single Serve)
We all know its difficult to have self-control when it comes to eating sweets. Which is why this single-serving of healthy fudge can come in handy when your sweet-tooth hits.I make this fudge pretty often for myself, because it’s quick and easy, and satisfies chocolate cravings instantly! It’s also a dessert you can feel good about eating. Almond butter is loaded with fiber and minerals, including calcium, potassium and magnesium, which can help balance blood sugar and lower cholesterol. Paired with antioxidant-rich cacao powder, heart-healthy coconut oil and a splash of mineral-rich pure maple syrup, this fudge is a guilt-free indulgence!I hope you’ll enjoy it as often as I do.
- 1 tablespoon almond (or any other nut or seed) butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Adjust flavor to taste, if necessary.You can eat this directly from the bowl or transfer the mixture to a small plate lined with parchment paper. Whichever you decide, place the mixture in the freezer to set for at least 15 minutes before serving.
If you are looking for some more delicious, healthy, no bake desserts and treats to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites