Frozen Yogurt Bark With Berries
Frozen yogurt broken into pieces, ready to enjoy whenever you fancy a nibble. Perfect for desserts, this frozen yogurt bark with berries and coconut is the perfect refreshing snack. It's so easy to whip up, healthy and packed with protein... checking all the boxes for a yummy treat!.
- 1 1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup strawberries. sliced (or raspberries)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a tray or dish with baking paper with enough overhang that you can easily lift the yogurt out of the tray once frozen
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, maple syrup andvanilla until well combined.Spread yogurt mixture evenly, about a 1/4 of an inch thick,onto the prepared baking sheet in rectangular shape. Scatter the strawberries and blueberries on top. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until the yogurt is firm. Cut or break into 16-20 pieces and serve.Store leftover yogurt bark in a sealed freezer bag for up to3 months. I like taking it out and letting it sit for about 3-5 minutes before eating.
For more fabulous, healthy, easy to make recipes check out my collection here: Blended Bites