Frozen Yoghurt Bars
Easy 5-ingredient frozen yogurt bars, refreshing, healthy, any time snack for 'hangry' kids or adults, packed with protein and no added sugar! A fun to make snack for a super delicious breakfast or dessert that anyone can make at home and a way to eat yogurt with one hand. The beauty of this recipe is that you can add as much sweetener as you like, any fruit, berries, nuts, seeds or protein powder that you like and make it in your way and taste.
- 1 cup plain or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut (or any other nut or seed) butter
- 1 banana, sliced (or ½ cup berries of choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a small dish or pan with parchment paper overhanging the sides and top to make a handle for ease of removing.In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together yogurt, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Fold in sliced banana.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and use a spoon to smooth the top. Place in freezer and freeze for about 3 hours, or until set.Once frozen, slice into 8-10 bars. Let bars sit for 5 minutes at room temperature to soften before serving. Store in freezer.
If you are looking for more delicious, healthy, no bake desserts and treats to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites