Fig And Nut Protein Bars
These fig and nut, easy to make, delicious protein bars are a great snack or healthier dessert – perfect for busy days or when you are craving something yummy. Even better is that they are made with wholesome ingredients and they are no-bake!
- 1 cup dried figs (about 12)
- 1 cup dates, soaked for 30 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (seeds)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor and pulse until everything is in small bits. You will know you are done when your mixture all sticks together while processing. Don’t overdo it so the mixture still retains some texture.Press onto the bottom of a 8×8 inch square pan or glass dish. Top with more pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes if desired.
- Store in fridge for at least an hour or overnight before cutting into small squares and storing separately wrapped in wax paper or plastic wrap.
For more delicious recipes like this one, check out my collection here: Blended Bites