Berries And Cream Beauty Gummies
Replace lost collagen in your body with this Berries And Cream gummies recipe. Great for your skin, joints, and immune system!These gummies provide you with both collagen peptides. protein and essential nutrients to deliver the amino acids that are needed to boost your collagen production. They will work to support your skin, hair, and nails along with overall health and wellbeing.
- 1 12 oz can coconut cream
- 1 cup any pureed berries or fruit
- 4 tablespoons gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or any other sweetener
- Add gelatin to a small bowl with the water. Mix to combine and set aside for 5 minutes to allow the gelatin to bloom/ thicken.
- Place the berries in a pot with the sweetener and gently cook for a few minutes until softened.Place them into a blender or use a stick blender to whizz until smooth.
- Place the coconut cream and honey in a small bowl and warm in the microwave for 1 minute. Add the softened gelatin, stirring through until well mixed.
- Gently stir in the berry mixture to create a two toned effect, then pour into silicone molds or tin or dish and allow to go completely cold in the fridge. When set, pop them out of molds, or slice into squares if you used a dish or container. Store in an airtight container for around 1 week.
For more healthy, delicious recipes like this one out of my large collection visit: Blended Bites