Cashew Hemp Slice
A delicious raw vegan slice made with cashew, hemp seeds and topped with pomegranate or raspberries.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cashews soaked overnight or for a few hours
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pomegranate or raspberries
- In a food processor, blend the almonds then add the hemp seeds and dates and process until it forms a sticky dough. Add the vanilla and water and blend together.
- Press down the base in a square tin lined with baking paper. Place the base in the freezer while you make the cashew layer.
- Drain and rinse your soaked cashews and blend in your food processor along with the maple syrup, vanilla and melted coconut oil. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Get the base out of the freezer and spread the cashew layer over. Top with pomegranate or raspberries.
- Place the slice back in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set. Take out 30 minutes before slicing/serving.
For more healthy and delicious, no bake recipe’s like this one visit: BlendedBites