Blueberry Ice Cream Bark
If you are looking for a healthier snack or dessert, try this blueberry, vanilla, ice cream bark. All you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to create it and you have easy, good for you dessert. It’s a guilt-free hack to curb chocolate cravings and an indulgent way to add fiber and antioxidant-rich bananas to your diet,
- 2 chopped frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend the frozen bananas and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries.Spread into a single layer on a pan.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours then break it apart.Eat it directly from the freezer.
If you are looking for some more delicious, healthy no bake treats, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites