Blueberry Bliss Bars
I love recipes that use only a few ingredients. These yummy bars are just that. All you need is 4 simple ingredients to make these blueberry bliss bars!Blueberries are powerhouses of antioxidants and nutrition, added to coconut they provide an awesome lot of goodness for your body and make a healthy snack to enjoy any time of the day.
- 2 cups coconut butter
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is smooth.Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, leaving enough room for some paper to stick out the sides to enable it easier to remove from pan.
- Scoop the mixture into the pan and spread it out evenly. The mixture is very thick and you may need to wet a spatula to help spread it evenly.Once the mixture is in the pan. Gently press down using the extra sides of parchment paper.
- Place the pan in the fridge to firm up. This should only take about 15-20 minutes.Cut and serve! Store in the fridge.
If you are looking for some more delicious, healthy, no bake desserts and treats to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals, you will love my collection here: Blended Bites