Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Treats
This easy strawberry frozen yogurt treat is intensely fruity and really creamy, perfect for a simple sweet treat. Made with vanilla yogurt and whipped cream it takes less than 10 minutes to whip them up then in the freezer they go!They are sweet, creamy, tangy, crunchy, and beautiful too. Plus they’re perfect for when you’re craving decadent ice cream, but want something lighter. I just love them!
- 20 graham crackers, approx.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt also works
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Arrange a piece of wax or parchment paper to fit the bottom of a 13-inch x 9-inch pan. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. You may have to slice some crackers to fit exactly.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream using your electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or a handheld electric mixer. Whip until you have soft peaks. Add honey, yogurt and vanilla extract. Continue to whisk until you have stiff peaks. Fold in strawberries.Pour mixture over the graham crackers in prepared pan. Smooth out. Top with additional graham crackers to form an even layer.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before slicing.Cut into bars, serve cold and enjoy!
For more healthy and delicious recipes to help you meet your wellness goals visit: Blended Bites